Some activities deserve to be placed on a bucket list of individuals who always try to save money, be rational and down-to Earth. Take the ultimate leap of faith and decide to bungee jump from a steep cliff or a really high building. Try to be brave and take paragliding lessons in order to see the world from a different perspective. Fulfill your lifelong dream and go to African safari. Maybe a turn of a friendly card will inspire you to gamble with style in some of the major casinos in the world. Cage diving with sharks is the ultimate bucket list adventure and it’s not made for those who aren’t ready to face their worst fears.
Everybody has to pass on eventually – that’s the basic fact of life. Human existence is short-lived and filled with numerous problems. Money and health issues are preventing us from turning the majority of our dreams into reality. We’re always thinking about all potential risks and financial costs of certain activities and those are the main reasons for giving up every single time. Sooner or later, we’ll grow old, our days will come to their end and we’re going to feel bad. We’ll remember all those beautiful dreams that never came true and we’re going to regret about our decisions. Having this in mind, we’ve arranged a list of 5 truly amazing bucket list activities.
1. Feeling brave? Try to fulfill your lifelong dream and take a bungee jump. It’s a scary activity which will make you feel sick before you even begin to buckle up the safety gear. Relax and take the plunge from a steep cliff. You’ll experience a rush of adrenaline and a unique feeling of freedom.
2. Paragliding is without a doubt one of the best lifetime experiences. Conduct an online search and find a great instructor and a reliable paragliding company. Remember that you’re not flying alone – your instructor is right behind you, so you shouldn’t be worried. Be strong and go for it, because you’ll soon be rewarded with a great view of the surrounding area.
3. Cage diving with sharks is such an extreme action. It requires a lot of courage and a high level of curiosity. Sharks are dangerous and they’re able to end a human life in a matter of seconds. Getting into a cage in order to be placed just inches away from that dangerous fish is one of the scariest activities in life and it shouldn’t be taken lightly.
4. Try your luck at a casino. You’ve tried to save some money for as long as you can remember, so it’s logical to conclude that you won’t be thrilled with facing the huge gamble risk. Choose a famous casino (in Las Vegas or Monte Carlo) and spend a couple of dimes just for fun.
5. You always dreamed of visiting Africa and going on an African safari. There’s something amazing in that specific adventure which uplifts the body as well as the spirit. It will require a lot of money, but it will be rewarding in so many ways because you’ll be able to see all those magnificent animals and landscapes.