Quicken is a feature-rich utility. It used broadly to manage the finances around the world. As it’s a finance management tool, it must contain the important files. Sometimes users need to move Quicken data to other devices for any reason. Being an ideal software, Quicken offers the freedom to move Quicken data files from one place to another. Moreover, Quicken Technical Support to help you in moving data.
The basic things you need to understand before moving your data from one device to another:
- It is not necessary to purchase Quicken installation if you are just moving the data.
- You can transfer files more than one devices.
- The same Quicken product can be used to other devices.
- Do not use Quicken over a network.
- Install the same Quicken version on the recipient device.
- But before beginning the data transfer, make sure your device has the updated Quicken version.
- On the old system, open the Quicken software and click File>>backup.
- Now restore the data files on an external disk. Use USB drive, or hard disk to transfer the data.
- On the new device, connect the external drive.
- Now open the disk you connected recently by clicking Start and then “My computer”.
- Hold the Quicken file and move it to computer’s desktop folder.
- Go to Quicken on the new device and tap on File>restore backup files.
- Now select the desktop folder to restore,
- Hit Ok to complete.
Follow the same steps for Mac devices. Restoring or transferring your data with Quicken isn’t a tough deal. All you need is to follow the above-mentioned steps in the consecutive manner.
If you are unable to perform any of the steps, you can call Quicken Customer Service for immediate help. The technicians will help you to restore your data files or transfer the data to any device. If an error prevents you from transferring data, the experts will resolve the error in a matter of minutes and let you save data at multiple devices. The Quicken Support Phone Number is an accessible day to night without any delay. So, now Quicken users do not need to wait in queues for any help or support.
Get more help -