Latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Cancer Pain - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Cancer Pain (Central Nervous System) pipeline landscape.
Cancer pain can be defined as a complex sensation that reflects both damage to the body and the body's response to the damage. Pain may arise due to tumor compressing or infiltrating tissue, from treatments and diagnostic procedures, or from skin, nerve and other changes caused by either the body's immune response or hormones released by the tumor. Cancer pain can be treated by analgesic drug therapy, non-opioid analgesics, opioid analgesics, adjuvant drugs, psychotherapy, anesthetic and neurosurgical pain management.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1306954-cancer-pain-pipeline-review-h1-2017
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Cancer Pain - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Cancer Pain (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Cancer Pain (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Cancer Pain and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 2, 8, 5, 3, 1, 20, 3 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 4 molecules, respectively.
Cancer Pain (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Cancer Pain (Central Nervous System).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Cancer Pain (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Cancer Pain (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Cancer Pain (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Cancer Pain (Central Nervous System)
Key points to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Cancer Pain (Central Nervous System).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Cancer Pain (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/1306954-cancer-pain-pipeline-review-h1-2017
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Table of Contents 2
Cancer Pain - Overview 6
Cancer Pain - Therapeutics Development 7
Cancer Pain - Therapeutics Assessment 17
Cancer Pain - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 27
Cancer Pain - Drug Profiles 45
Cancer Pain - Dormant Projects 113