An extensive form of note-making, a mind map is a powerful graphic technique used universally to unlock the potential of the brain. It uses word, image, number, logic, rhythm, color and spatial awareness extensively to create life changing solutions. While doing so you get the freedom to reach the infinite areas of your brain. The Mind Map can be applied to every aspect of life to enhance performance and relieve minds. Mind maps can be useful in many domains of life like marketing, sales, managing projects, problem solving, decision making and so on.
One of the areas where mind mapping can play a prominent role is within an organization or business. In businesses mind mapping can be utilized to:
• Capture and visualize ideas, knowledge and information easily and quickly
• Gain clarity of the mapped topic or subject matter
• Save time and effort in planning and execution of tasks and projects
• Capture, enhance, improve and communicate processes
• Have better focus and clarity on all tasks, activities, plans, strategies, projects, etc.
Apart from its uses in businesses mind mapping training can be also used to solve day-to-day life problems, do brainstorming, risk analysis, objective setting, learning, study and revision and research.