Global Organic Honey Market - A Report by Fact.MR
Fact.MR, in its latest business intelligence study, depicts the nuts and bolts of the global organic honey market. The organic honey market report presents detailed information regarding the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting market growth. Each segment along with its sub-segment is analyzed in terms of value and volume. Further, the organic honey market report elaborates the market behavior of each vendor operating in the organic honey market.
The global organic honey market will exhibit an impressive growth during the forecast period, 2017 to 2022, as projected by a recent research report of Fact.MR. Revenues from sales of organic honey across the globe are estimated to account for nearly US$ 160 Mn by 2022-end.
Demand for organic honey has witnessed a significant rise in various industries such as cosmetic, and pharmaceutical industries, owing to its versatility and popularity as an ingredient in myriad products. Organic honey constituents with medicinal properties such as hydrogen peroxide forms a fundamental part of various medicines, which enable treatment of several health disorders. Currently, most of the food products comprise honey as an antioxidant, probiotic, and fermentation & clarifying agent.
According to the WHO, over 1 Bn people, including adults, children and infants, were obese across the globe in 2016. Changing consumption patterns of consumers has accelerated the obesity epidemic. Numerous organizations have started focusing on spreading awareness among consumers about maintaining a healthy diet. As honey acts an alternative to sugar in various food products, its demand is likely to witness a surge in the foreseeable future.
Request Sample Report - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=357
The organic honey market report considers the following years to present the overall market growth:
- Estimated Year: 2022
- Forecast Year: 2017 – 2022
Key findings of the organic honey market study:
- Regional breakdown of the organic honey market based on predefined taxonomy.
- Innovative manufacturing processes implemented by organic honey market vendors in detail.
- Region-wise and country-wise fragmentation of the organic honey market to grasp the revenue, and growth outlook in these areas.
- Changing preferences among consumers across various regions and countries.
- Factors (Positive and Negative) impacting the growth of the global organic honey market.
On the basis of types, the organic honey market study consists of:
On the basis of end use, the organic honey market study incorporates:
- Cosmetic & Personal Care
- Food & Beverage
- Pharmaceuticals & Nutraceuticals
On the basis of region, the organic honey market study contains:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Germany)
- APEJ (China, India)
Key players analyzed in the organic honey market study:
- Barkman Honey LLC
- Wedderspoon Organic Holdings, L.P.
- Heavenly Organics, LLC
- North Dallas Honey Company L.P.
- S. Eco Bee Farms
- Wholesome Sweeteners Inc
- Madhava Honey Ltd
- Little Bee Impex
- Glorybee Inc
Queries addressed in the organic honey market report:
- Why are the organic honey market players targeting region for increased product sales?
- What patented technologies are the players utilizing in the global organic honey market?
- Which regions are displaying the fastest growth in the organic honey market?
- What are the underlying micro- macroeconomic factors affecting the global organic honey market?
Request Research Methodology - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=357
Why choose Fact.MR?
Reports published by Fact.MR are a result of the combination of our experts and digital technologies. We thrive to provide innovative business solutions to the clients as well as tailor the reports aligning with the clients’ requisites. Our analysts perform comprehensive research to offer ins and outs of the current market situation. Clients across various time zones tend to utilize our 24/7 service availability.