Heparanase (Endo Glucoronidase or Heparanase 1 or HPSE or EC 18.104.22.168) pipeline Target constitutes close to 7 molecules. Out of which approximately 3 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The latest report Heparanase-Pipeline Review, H2 2017, outlays comprehensive information on the Heparanase (Endo Glucoronidase or Heparanase 1 or HPSE or EC 22.214.171.124) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1361338
Heparanase (Endo Glucoronidase or Heparanase 1 or HPSE or EC 126.96.36.199)-Heparanase is an endoglycosidase which cleaves heparan sulfate (HS) and hence participates in degradation and remodeling of the extracellular matrix (ECM). Heparanase is preferentially expressed in human tumors and its over-expression in tumor cells. The enzyme also releases angiogenic factors from the ECM and thereby induces an angiogenic response. Heparanase exhibits also non-enzymatic activities, independent of its involvement in ECM degradation. Among these, are the enhancement of Akt signaling, stimulation of PI3K- and p38-dependent endothelial cell migration, and up regulation of VEGF, all contributing to its potent pro-angiogenic activity. Inhibiting the enzyme is beneficial in treatment of cancer. The molecules developed by companies in Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 1 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 3 and 1 molecules, respectively. Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Metabolic Disorders, Gastrointestinal and Immunology which include indications Diabetic Nephropathy, Breast Cancer, Colitis, Head And Neck Cancer, Lung Cancer, Metastatic Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Refractory Multiple Myeloma and Transplant Rejection.
Furthermore, this report also reviews key players involved in Heparanase (Endo Glucoronidase or Heparanase 1 or HPSE or EC 188.8.131.52) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Driven by data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
View Report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/reports/1361338/heparanase-endo-glucoronidase-or-heparanase-1-or-hpse-or-ec-321166-pipeline-review-h2-2017-market-research-reports
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Heparanase (Endo Glucoronidase or Heparanase 1 or HPSE or EC 184.108.40.206)
- The report reviews Heparanase (Endo Glucoronidase or Heparanase 1 or HPSE or EC 220.127.116.11) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Heparanase (Endo Glucoronidase or Heparanase 1 or HPSE or EC 18.104.22.168) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Heparanase (Endo Glucoronidase or Heparanase 1 or HPSE or EC 22.214.171.124) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Heparanase (Endo Glucoronidase or Heparanase 1 or HPSE or EC 126.96.36.199) targeted therapeutics
Reasons to buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Heparanase (Endo Glucoronidase or Heparanase 1 or HPSE or EC 188.8.131.52)
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and its most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Heparanase (Endo Glucoronidase or Heparanase 1 or HPSE or EC 184.108.40.206) development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207