Fact.MR has adopted multi-disciplinary approach to shed light on the evolution of the global eggshell membrane derivatives market during the historical period of 2013-2017. The study presents a deep-dive assessment of the current growth dynamics, major avenues in the estimation year of 2019, and key prospects over the forecast period 2018 – 2028.
Eggshell membrane derivatives continue to find increasing applications in the nutraceuticals industry, creating a marketplace worth US$ 1.8 Bn by 2028. Soluble eggshell membrane powder remains the highest selling product, with eggshell membrane collagen and collagen concentrate complementing sales. The long-term outlook on the eggshell membrane derivatives market remains positive, as demand grows at a steady clip in food & beverage, and cosmetics & personal care, according to a latest market intelligence study by Fact.MR.
According to the report, demand for eggshell membranes has been massively influenced by growing research and development on the efficacy of these ingredients. The therapeutic benefits of Natural Eggshell Membrane (NEM®) to people suffering from stiffness, osteoarthritis, and pain have been prominently covered in health and science journals, inducing a higher level of awareness among stakeholders across a broad spectrum. The fact that (NEM®) is rich in collagen, hyaluronic acid, and chondroitin is influencing food & beverage manufacturers to incorporate this ingredient in their offerings.
The report opines that challenges associated with managing joint pain through nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) can create opportunities for eggshell membrane derivative manufacturers. Eggshell membrane derivatives are devoid of some of the potent side effects associated with NSAIDs, which has fuelled their adoption in the nutraceuticals and food & beverage industry as a ‘healthy’ dietary supplement.
Request Sample Report - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=788
After reading the eggshell membrane derivatives market report, readers get insight into:
- Major drivers and restraining factors, opportunities and challenges, and the competitive landscape
- New, promising avenues in key regions
- New revenue streams for all players in emerging markets
- Focus and changing role of various regulatory agencies in bolstering new opportunities in various regions
- Demand and uptake patterns in key industries of the eggshell membrane derivatives market
- New research and development projects in new technologies in key regional markets
- Changing revenue share and size of key product segments during the forecast period
- Technologies and business models with disruptive potential
The eggshell membrane derivatives market report offers assessment of prevailing opportunities in various regions and evaluates their shares of revenue by the end of different years of the assessment period. Key regions covered comprise:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Germany)
- APEJ (China, India)
The evaluation of the competitive landscape in the eggshell membrane derivatives market covers the profile of the following top players:
- Kewpie Corporation
- Biova, LLC
- Microcore Research Laboratories India Pvt. Ltd.
- Eggshell Membrane Technologies, LLC
- Mitushi Biopharma
- Eggnovo SL
- Ecovatec Solutions Inc.
Sensing the opportunities in leveraging the collagen and hyaluronic acid in the eggshell membranes, manufacturers are focusing on procuring pure membranes to develop high-quality products. The presence of mineral shell fragments and microscopic dirt can compromise the quality of the end product. The emphasis on pure membranes has received government support in various regions, with EU-funded researchers developing innovative separation technology under the SHELLBRANE project.
North America and Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) are two of the leading markets for eggshell membrane derivatives globally. The demand for egg shell membranes in North America remains heavily concentrated in the US, where the behemoth nutraceutical industry is lapping up the ingredient.
Demand is also sustained by growing applications in the American cosmetics industry, which has been scouring for that ever-elusive natural and skin-friendly ingredient. The surging demand from various end-use industries in the US has meant that North America continues to maintain its lead in the global market. In addition to North America, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) and Europe are likely to remain lucrative markets during the assessment period.
Request Methodology of this Report - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=788
Some important questions that the eggshell membrane derivatives market report tries to answer exhaustively are:
- Key strategic moves by various players in the eggshell membrane derivatives market in recent years with respect to product launches, deals and tie-ups, and mergers and acquisitions, and divestment of shares.
- Which strategies will enable top players in the eggshell membrane derivatives market to expand their geographic footprints?
- Which new business models are expected to change the course of growth of key regional markets in near future?
- Which technologies will witness most attractive research investments and what will be the key sources of funding for startups and new entrants?
- Which products segments have in recent years have seen new, lucrative application areas?