A new report collated by Fact.MR projects the global big data analytics in healthcare market to exhibit a high double-digit CAGR through the forecast period 2017 to 2026. Over US$ 45,000 Mn revenues will be reaped from worldwide sales of big data analytics in the healthcare market by 2026-end.
Precision medicine holds potential to shift from the one-size-fits-all approach toward using patient-specific therapeutics by using large amount of data gathered from tools including genomics, mobile biometric sensors, and smartphone apps. Health data is enabling doctors in building predictive models and better patient profiles for more effective anticipation, diagnosis and treatment of various diseases.
In addition, partnerships and collaborations between healthcare organizations and researchers have resulted into the development of data pools, which can be used for constructing better personalized healthcare models. Such new capabilities are yet at a nascent phase, and big data capabilities & policies are expected to expand for enabling patient data to constantly inform health research.
After reading the big data analytics in healthcare market report, readers get insight into:
- Major drivers and restraining factors, opportunities and challenges, and the competitive landscape
- New, promising avenues in key regions
- New revenue streams for all players in emerging markets
- Focus and changing role of various regulatory agencies in bolstering new opportunities in various regions
- Demand and uptake patterns in key industries of the big data analytics in healthcare market
- New research and development projects in new technologies in key regional markets
- Changing revenue share and size of key product segments during the forecast period
- Technologies and business models with disruptive potential
Request Sample Report - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=369
The big data analytics in healthcare market report offers assessment of prevailing opportunities in various regions and evaluates their shares of revenue by the end of different years of the assessment period. Key regions covered comprise:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Germany)
- APEJ (China, India)
The evaluation of the competitive landscape in the big data analytics in healthcare market covers the profile of the following top players:
- datapine GmbH
- Yellowfin International Pty Ltd
- GE Healthcare Inc.
- InnovAccer Inc.
- TIBCO Software Inc.
- Metric Insights Inc.
- Birst, Inc.
- Pyramid Analytics B.V.
- Logi Analytics, Inc.
- Domo, Inc.
- Sisense Inc.
- Accenture PLC
- Tableau Software, Inc
- Denodo Technologies Inc.
To expand the understanding of opportunities in the global big data analytics in healthcare market report looks at close quarters into the opportunities and new avenues in following key segments by deployment type:
In addition to understanding the demand patterns of various end users, the report on the big data analytics in healthcare market also enumerates trends expected to attract investments by other various associated industries.
On the basis of application types, the big data analytics in healthcare market report offers insight into major adoption trends for the following segments:
- Access Clinical Information
- Access Operational Information
- Access Transactional Data
The global big data analytics in healthcare market report offers detailed assessments and quantitative evaluations that shed light on numerous key aspects that have shaped its evolution over the historical period. In coming years, some of the key aspects that will shape the growth prospects during the forecast period are objectively covered in the study.
Request Research Methodology - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=369
Some important questions that the big data analytics in healthcare market report tries to answer exhaustively are:
- Key strategic moves by various players in the big data analytics in healthcare market in recent years with respect to product launches, deals and tie-ups, and mergers and acquisitions, and divestment of shares.
- Which strategies will enable top players in the big data analytics in healthcare market to expand their geographic footprints?
- Which new business models are expected to change the course of growth of key regional markets in near future?
- Which technologies will witness most attractive research investments and what will be the key sources of funding for startups and new entrants?
- Which products segments have in recent years have seen new, lucrative application areas?