Albany, New York, November 14, 2017: To study the market for Slovakian foodservice in a precise manner, Market Research Hub (MRH) has included a new research report. The report is titled “Slovakia - The Future of Foodservice to 2021”, which enlightens the readers about the market share as well as growth rate during the period 2017-2022. The research study estimates that the Slovakian foodservice sector would be rising with a positive CAGR during the same stated forecast period.
Request Free Sample Report@ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1370692
"Slovakia - The Future of Foodservice to 2021", published by Market Research HUB, provides extensive insight and analysis of the Slovakian foodservice market over the next five years (2016-2021) and acts as a vital point of reference for operators or suppliers.
Value growth of the Slovakian profit sector rose at a CAGR of 3.1% between 2014 and 2016, far outpacing wider European averages. Despite a positive economic climate, purchasing power in Slovakia remains among the lowest in the EU, resulting in a highly price-oriented marketplace. Over 40% of surveyed Slovakians therefore cite price to be the most important factor influencing decision making within foodservices.
Few Slovakian consumers view eating out as simply part of their daily routines, often restricted by their own personal finances. The countrys low-cost, qualified labor force has made Slovakia an attractive destination for international foodservice providers. In recent years operators such as Starbucks, Wagamama and Vapiano have entered the market, but their presence remains limited to the capital of Bratislava.
The report includes -
- Overview of Slovakia's macro-economic landscape: Detailed analysis of current macro-economic factors and their impact on Polands foodservice market including GDP per capita, consumer price index, population growth and annual household income distribution.
- Growth dynamics: In-depth data and forecasts of key channels (QSR, FSR and coffee & tea shops) within Slovakia's foodservice market, including the value of the market, number of transactions, number of outlets and average transaction price.
- Customer segmentation: identify the most important demographic groups, buying habits and motivations that drive out-of-home meal occasions among segments of the Slovakian population.
- Key players: Overview of market leaders within the three major channels including business descriptions and number of outlets.
- Case Studies: Learn from examples of recent successes and failures within the Slovakian foodservice market.
Browse Full Report with TOC@ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/slovakia-the-future-of-foodservice-to-2021-report.html
- As one of the smallest foodservice markets in the European Union, expansion opportunities are limited. Major chained operators are typically only financially sustainable within Bratislava and tourist hotspots.
- Due to lowered levels of consumer purchasing power, trends towards healthier eating are less pronounced in Slovakia when compared to most of wider Europe.
- Starbucks arrival in Slovakia is expected to act as a catalyst for change in the coffee and tea shop market, delivering a much-needed boost to average consumer spending which, in 2016, stood at just EUR 2.32.
Reasons to buy
- Specific forecasts of the foodservice market over the next five years (2016-2021) will give readers the ability to make informed business decisions through identifying emerging/declining markets.
- Consumer segmentation detailing the desires of known consumers among all major foodservice channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea shops) will allow readers understand the wants and needs of their target demographics.
- Relevant case studies will allow readers to learn from and apply lessons discovered by emerging and major players within the Slovakian foodservice market.
Enquire About this Report@ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1370692