Albany, New York, November 14, 2017: The present study "TrendSights Analysis: Efficient & Effective", examines the impact of the consumer desire to conserve time and live healthily on FMCGs. It examines why this trend is increasingly important, who the target market is and their preferences, and how FMCG brands can best capitalize on the trend. Finally, the report looks at what the future of the trend will be.
Request Free Sample Report@ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1370693
Consumers are faced with trade-offs between several key resources: money, time, and health. Pressure to live a well-balanced life encourages consumers to conserve time and improve certain aspects of their health. Efficient & Effective products help consumers reduce time expenditure on mundane tasks or provide targeted solutions to consumer health concerns. In order to successfully sell these products to consumers, however, brands must also build consumer trust and convince them that the products being offered to fulfill the claims being made.
- 61% of consumers say that they rely heavily on time-saving products and services.
- 64% of consumers believe that food or drink can provide the same or better health benefits as vitamins and mineral supplements.
- 55% of consumers say that they are more likely to trust user reviews than brand claims.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the factors driving consumers towards Efficient & Effective products.
- Understand what consumers seek to resolve with Efficient & Effective products.
- Understand the key distinguishing traits of Efficient & Effective products.
- Understand the main opportunities within this trend and how it is affecting a variety of industries.
- Understand how other brands are designing products to cater to this trend.
Browse Full Report with TOC@ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/trendsights-analysis-efficient-and-effective-catering-to-the-needs-of-consumers-seeking-efficiency-and-efficacy-report.html
Table of Contents
Enquire About this Report@ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1370693