Albany, New York, November 14, 2017: A fresh report has been added to the wide database of Market Research Hub (MRH). The research study is titled “Cigarettes in Nigeria, 2017” which encloses important data about the production, consumption, revenue and market share, merged with information related to the market scope and product overview. The report anticipates that the Nigerian cigarette market would rise at a positive CAGR during the period 2017-2022.
Request Free Sample Report@ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1370690
"Cigarettes in Nigeria, 2017", is an analytical report by Market Research HUB that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the market. The report offers market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise.
One of the key features of the Nigerian cigarette market concerns the fact that it is one of the few in the world where non-duty paid sales were traditionally higher than legitimate volumes. As a result of improved government efforts to stamp out illegal trade, sales were estimated to have reached 18.4 billion pieces in 2015, while non-duty paid sales have declined to 5.2 billion pieces in the same year. BAT remains the major player on the cigarette market, accounting for 75% of sales volumes.
- Filter cigarettes now dominate, accounting for over 99% of duty paid sales.
- King size/long lengths are now the largest sector with over 90% of sales.
- Based on the assumption of a generally positive economic picture alongside strong population growth and political stability, cigarettes consumption volumes are expected to increase by 43.9% between 2016 and 2026 in the legitimate market.
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Browse Full Report with TOC@ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/cigarettes-in-nigeria-2017-report.html
Table of Contents
1. Overview 5
2. Market Size 7
3. Market Structure 13
4. Manufacturers & Brands 15
5. Taxation & Retail Prices 19
5.1. Taxation 19
5.2. Retail Prices 20
6. The Smoking Population 23
7. Production & Trade 27
7.1. Production 27
7.2. Imports 29
7.3. Exports 33
8. Operating Constraints 35
8.1. Advertising Restrictions 35
8.2. Health Warnings 36
8.3. Other Restrictions 37
9. Company Profiles 39
10. Prospects & Forecasts 40
11. Appendix 42
11.1. What is this Report About? 42
11.2. Time Frame 43
11.3. Product Category Coverage 43
11.4. Methodology 43
11.5. About Market Research HUB 45
11.6. Disclaimer 46
11.7. Contact Us 47
List of Tables
Table 1: Cigarette Consumption, Billion Pieces, 1990-2016 8
Table 2: Duty Paid & Non-Duty Paid Cigarette Consumption, Billion Pieces, 1990-2015 10
Table 3: Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2015 11
Table 4: Cigarette Market by Pack Type, Billion Pieces, 2000-2008 13
Table 5: Cigarette Market by Pack Type, %, 2000-2008 13
Table 6: Manufacturer Sales & Market Shares, billion Pieces, 2000-2016 16
Table 7: Manufacturer Sales & Market Shares, % Volume, 2000-2016 17
Enquire About this Report@ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1370690
About Market Research Hub:
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of market research reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: - 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
Read Industry News at :- https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/