A fresh report has been added to the wide database of Market Research Hub (MRH) titled “Global Medication Adherence Market Systems, Technologies and Global Markets” offers a detailed synopsis of this industry and discusses the major factors affecting the growth. The impact on the market over the next few years has also been discussed at length in this study. It further forecasts the size and valuation of the Medication Adherence market for the forthcoming years.
Request Free Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1377245
- The global market for medication adherence reached $1.7 billion in 2016 and should reach nearly $4.0 billion by 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.0% from 2016 through 2021.
- United States market for medication adherence is expected to grow from $954 million in 2016 to nearly $2.1 billion at a CAGR of 17.5% from 2016 through 2021.
- Asia market for medication adherence is expected to grow from $225 million in 2016 to $555 million in 2021 at a CAGR of 19.8% from 2016 through 2021.
- 16 data tables and 24 additional tables
- An overview of the global medication adherence market
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021
- Evaluations of clinical needs, competitive landscape, unmet needs, regulatory structure, and future outlook
- Examinations of the product types and the disease applications for medication adherence, along with chronic disorders
- Evaluations of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers and restraints
- Profiles of major players in the industry
Medication adherence include hardware-based systems (e.g., smart pill bottle, smart cap, automated pill dispenser, electronic trays, smart medical watches, smart medical alarms, wearable sensors, and other packaging systems) and software based internet applications (e.g., cloud-based databases, health programs, patient web portals, mobile medication management applications, etc.) to improve medication adherence associated with various chronic diseases. This report is an analytical business tool whose primary purpose is to provide a thorough evaluation of the global market for medication adherence. The format of this study includes the following:
- Detailed description of medication adherence systems and technologies including software applications (apps).
- Demographics and cost burden of targeted chronic diseases.
- Market characterization, unmet need, market size, and segmentation.
- Market drivers and restraints.
- Detailed market projections through 2021.
- Competition and market shares.
- Key marketed and pipeline (R&D) products along with information about their regulatory status
- Strategic landscape (Merger and acquisitions).
- Regulatory structure.
- Pricing and reimbursement.
- Observations and conclusions on the future of medication adherence systems and technologies.
- Profiles of market participants and associations.
Browse Full Report with TOC @ https://www.bccresearch.com/market-research/pharmaceuticals/medication-adherence-systems-technologies-and-global-markets-phm182a.html
Table of Content:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Study Goals and Objectives
Reasons for Doing This Study
Scope of Report
Methodology and Information Sources
Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Target Diseases and Disorders
Cardiovascular Diseases (CVD)
Common Gastrointestinal Diseases and Disorders
Epidemiology and Economic Burden
Epidemiology and Economic Burden
Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
Obscure Gastrointestinal Bleeding
Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Enquire about this report @ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=enquiry&repid=1377245