The global Wheat Protein Market is expected to reach USD 2.15 billion by 2025. Globally increasing consumer preference for meat free diets and rising applications in end user industries has been major factors driving the market growth. In addition, growing incidences of lactose intolerance has led to the increased demand for the market.
Wheat proteins find wide applications in the food & beverages industry in various products including confectionary, bakery, dairy, nutritional supplements and sports foods. The rising growth in the food & beverages industry is expected to be the key driver for wheat protein market growth over the forecast period. The market is expected to witness substantial growth led by increasing applications in bakery and confectionary products owing to their bread making quality.
Wheat gluten were the largest product category in 2015 and is expected to maintain a comparatively low growth rate over the forecast period. Wheat protein isolate is expected to witness fastest growth over upcoming years.
Nutritional supplements are expected to observe the fastest growth over the next nine years with an estimated CAGR of around 5% from 2016 to 2025. Wheat protein acts as a vital nutritional supplement for health. It is a low calorie supplement and contains higher level of glutamine as compared to whey and casein. It also helps to manage cholesterol levels and cure cardiovascular diseases. Varied benefits enable wheat protein to be an essential part of a healthy diet. Thus, driving the consumer demand.
Wheat protein isolates are majorly adopted by bodybuilders and strength training athletes as it is a high nutritional content protein and is low in calorie. As the consumer awareness regarding healthy lifestyle is rising the adoption of healthy nutritional supplements is augmenting. Wheat protein is increasing adopted as a vital health supplement mostly by people who prefer vegan and vegetarian diet. Moreover, increasing incidences of lactose intolerance is further augmenting the demand of wheat protein in the global market as a nutritional supplement.
AVAIL SAMPLE REPORT www.radiantinsights.com/research/wheat-protein-market/request-sample
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The global wheat protein demand reached 679.7 kilo tons in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2016 to 2025
- Wheat gluten emerged as the largest product segment in 2015 and is estimated to generate revenue over USD 840.1 million by 2025
- Global wheat protein demand in dairy was 81.3 kilotons in 2015 and is anticipated to witness staggered growth over the next nine years
- The U.S. wheat protein market in dairy was 19.6 kilo tons in 2015 and is estimated to reach a total volume of over 21.6 kilotons by 2025
- The industry in Asia Pacific is projected to witness substantial growth over the next decade owing to various developments across major economies. The regional market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.8% from 2016 to 2025
- Archer Daniels Midland (ADM), Agridient, MGP Ingredients, AB Amilina, Cargill Inc. and Manildra Group, are few of the key market players of the global wheat protein market
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519