Rules to Live By...
1. Sometimes in life it's more important to focus on the individual pieces than the entire puzzle.
2. You can't find happiness in another person; you have to find it in yourself.
3. Like a small stain rubbed to hard, sometimes we tend to make small problems into bigger ones.
4. Don't let life pass you by. Search for your passion as an animal would hunt for its prey.
5. Life will break your heart, but it's what you do with the broken pieces that makes all the difference. How we recover allows us to learn about another part of ourselves and makes us even stronger.
6. Change is life’s only constant. It can be scary at first - change. But once you accept and embrace it, you will find that you are in fact, free.
7. Learn to be patient with others. If you lose it, you lose all perspective, all focus in the world. We all have our moments, but make every effort to hold it together, to find your calm and not lose it.
8. Learn to have faith, learn to hope, especially in those moments when you think you have nothing left to give. Those are the moments when you have more strength than you can imagine.
9. Make a point to laugh every day. It’s medicine for the soul.
10. Be yourself. Don’t be anyone, but you. There is only one of each of us, so if you spend time trying to be like someone else, the world loses you.