To understand the Baby Food Industry Status worldwide, Market Research Hub (MRH) has included the latest Forecast report titled “Australia Baby Food Market Report 2017” to its vast database. This report is a professional and in-depth analysis on the present state and future prospect for the global market. It provides valuable information to the industry insiders, potential entrants or investors. It includes an exhaustive enquiry with the reliability of logic and the comprehensiveness of contents.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1434741
"The Baby Food Sector in Australia 2017", is an analytical report by MRH which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Australian market.
The number of births has fluctuated but increased in 2015 and 2016, while the number of women combining motherhood and work rose. Sales of baby food increased by more than 20% between 2010 and 2016, while consumption rose up to 2013 but has subsequently fallen back. Milks and cereals & finger foods experienced volume growth; finger foods in particular were dynamic. Milks represent the bulk of baby food sales but cereals & finger foods increased their share. The share held by wet meals declined, while sales of drinks slumped. Between 2016 and 2022 the Australian baby food market is expected to grow by over40% in value, whilst consumption is expected to rise thanks to the forecast increase in the number of births.
What else does this report offer?
- Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the industry.
- Detailed profile of the companies operating and new companies considering entry in the industry along with their key focus product sectors.
- Market profile of the various product sectors with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers & brands.
- Overview of baby food retailing with a mention of the major retailers in the country along with the distribution channel.
- Future projections considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
- The number of births has fluctuated in recent years but increased in 2015 and 2016; there is a rise of 4.4% since 2010.
- Milks represent the largest proportion of baby food sales, accounting for 57.4% of overall value and 46.1% of volume in 2016. Cereals & finger foods increased their share of the sector, ending the period with a 13.3% share of value sales, up from 9.7% in 2010.
- Drinks have never been very popular and have lost further share over the past few years, with the result that in 2016 they claimed less than 1% of retail sales.
- Production figures were skewed by demand for Australian-produced infant formula from China. Imports of milks have risen dramatically since 2013, largely due to demand for products purchased in Australia for export to China. Official exports are low.
- Heinz is the largest baby food producer, but has been joined by a number of dairies producing infant formula almost exclusively for the Chinese market.
- Per capita consumption of milks and cereals/finger foods is likely to continue to rise throughout the forecast period, but meals will see a small decline and drinks are likely to disappear from the market.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior and identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
- Analysis current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
- Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Investigates which categories are performing the best and how this is changing market dynamics.
Browse Full Report with TOC: https://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/the-baby-food-sector-in-australia-2017-report.html
Table of Content:
Background to the Market
Birth: Live Birth Rates
Live Births by Region
Production and trade
.. @@ continued
Enquire About This Report: https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1434741