This is About the weird things that have happened to me since I have lost the weight.
1. Old friends that had turned their backs on me now trying to become friends with me again. Look people, I hardly ever give second chances for a reason. You are not going to get me so to speak. Fool me once shame on you! I am not going to let you fool me twice.
2. Guys trying to ask me out. Yes I am single, but I am a strong independent woman I don't need a man. (Not that it would not be nice to have, but I am very picky.) Yes, some of the guys that ask me out are very attractive, and they are very hot tamales (yum, yum), but I sometimes come off as stuck up because lets face it when a hot guy comes up and asks me out I get really shy, and my insides basically silly putty. Me acting live like a stuck up is just a way to protect myself so that hot, spicy man does not see me become silly putty. Now for those not so hot guys I just basically friends zone them because I just don't see them that way.
3. Chocolate. When I was overweight I never really liked chocolate, but now sometimes now I need it. It's like a drug, you can't just eat one. (That time of the month is the worst.)
4. People thinking that it is okay to talk about other people weight to me behind that persons back. Yes, I do talk about weight loss, but never about someone else weight Even if I am thinking it I don't say it, and if I do I say it to that person, and I say it coming from a place of wanting to help even if it doesn't sound that way. I will be the first to admit that I have a problem of picking the wrong time and place to say thing, but I am working on that.
5. I don't know about others of you, but with me I am becoming more open and brutally honest. When I was over weight I was very shy wit what I had to say, and sometimes I wouldn't say it. I guess all of this hard work has just made me tougher I guess.