All prostatitis patients know that it is difficult to cure prostatitis fully. The causes of this disease are not clearly known, though 5% of prostatitis cases are caused by a bacterial infection. As antibiotics can only take effect on bacterial prostatitis, it may be ineffective in nonbacterial prostatitis. Therefore many patients start to use prostatitis alternative treatment.
Some patients don’t know whether alternative treatment is effective in the treatment of prostatitis. In fact, there is an alternative treatment called Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill can cure prostatitis naturally and effectively. This medicine is made from natural herbs that can provide good effect on curing the symptoms as well as the root cause. The main herbs in the pill include Plantago seed, Dianthus superbus, talcum, Houttuynia cordata, Polygonum aviculare, herba laminariae, pangolin, saffron, semen persicae, honeysuckle, lignum aquilariae, etc.
The pain caused by prostatitis can be eliminated by herbs that have properties of improving blood and Qi flow. The urinary symptoms like frequent and urgent urination can be reduced by herbs that have diuretic properties. And the antibacterial herbs can exert powerful effect on eradicated the causative bacteria. These herbs can work on the elimination of the symptoms effectively.
Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill is a great alternative treatment for prostatitis. Compared with antibiotics, it has no side effects and won’t develop drug resistance. It can provide patients with a complete cure.
Except for the treatment, patients should also pay attention to the lifestyle changes. Here are tips for prostatitis:
▪ Drink copious amounts of water to help keep the system flushed.
▪ Drink cranberry juice, which has properties that dislodge bacteria from the bladder wall so that loose invading bacteria are washed away.
▪ Follow a daily regimen of vitamin and mineral supplements, which include antioxidants, vitamins A, C and E, beta-carotene and selenium.
▪ Do kegel exercises, which involve repeatedly contracting and relaxing the muscles that form part of the pelvic floor.
▪ Avoid alcohol, caffeine and spicy foods such as hot peppers, chili, pickles and salsa, which can make the problems worse.