WiFi Range Extender becomes an important part of our daily WiFi usage. In this modern era, the technology is growing day by day and everybody demands longer and faster Wireless Connectivity. Netgear WiFi Range Extenders boost the wireless connection. Netgear WiFi Range Extender is a plug and play device and its installation process is quick and simple. You have to place your WiFi Range Extender in the middle of your home that gives a better performance of your wireless connection. With the help of Mywifiext.net web portal, you can easily set up and configures your Netgear WiFi Range Extender. There are many models available for Netgear Range Extender and each model requires the same method for installation.
How to Setup Netgear WiFi Extender
While installing your Netgear WiFi Extender then you have to understand some important steps that are:
- Firstly, connect the Range Extender to a power outlet and switch on the device.
- Then go to your Computer and at the taskbar, you can see WiFi Icon and click on that Wireless Icon.
- You can also see many networks with the new network and its name is Netgear.ext. So click on it and connect it. After you establish the connection, then launch any web browser from your computer.
- Now, enter Mywifiext.net in the address bar and press enter.
- You will be prompted on the Netgear Configuration Portal
- Click on “New Extender Setup” option and register your Range Extender with Netgear and create the account with it.
- After this, select “WiFi Range Extender” and you will able to use your extender
- This option searches the network and shows a list of wireless networks. So you will choose the main router network name and click on Next button.
- Enter the network password and hit on Next button. You can also change the network name and password according to your needs.
- Click on Apply all settings and shows all information regarding your New Extender.
- Finally, restart all your devices and put your extender within the range of your main router anywhere.
If you Netgear WiFi Range Extender is not working well, then you can reset your Netgear WiFi Extender and repeat all steps to setup again.
If still, you face an issue, you can CHAT with our executives for help or call us at our toll-free Number or on Live Chat.