Before we talk about the Herniated Disc Surgery in India, we need to understand about the herniated disc. Well, if we see people suffering from the leg pain tend to encounter the weakness over the lower extremity muscles along with the back pain that are diagnosed with the ailment called herniated disc. The herniated disc can be seen occuring when the cushion that sits found in between the spinal vertebra that tend to get pressed outside over its normal position. The herniated disc condition that can be caused the pain over the weakness or numbness in an arm or leg. It can be seen irritating the surrounding nerves as well that has been seen a number of people that are seen developing any kind of symptom(s) of a herniated disc. Indian hospitals have become the hub to a number of healthcare services that certainly include Herniated Disc Surgery in India that offer quality healthcare services at much of the affordable cost.
The Causes of a Herniated Disc
One of the most common kind of reasons, which are seen causing the herniated disc is called the disc degeneration that include both the wear and tear of the disc. The normal ageing process is also seen reducing the fluid seen over the vertebral disc that is seen supporting and maintaining the precise kind of flexibility. With any injury over the spine can be seen causing a herniated disc that can be seen giving the cracks or some amount of small tears seen over the outer layer of the said disc. If you look at the inside area over the disc that carry a jelly including the material that can be called as pushing out from the cracks or over the tears inside the capsule that end up causing the disc to fail or break into fragments or create the bulge. So, when you are seen having this ailment you have to go for the Herniated Disc Surgery in India.
Herniated Disc Surgery Options
Though one can find a number of non-surgical options to fix the issues of herniated disc but when it fails to work then you have the Herniated Disc Surgery in India comes out as the only resort to fix things. The surgery can fix a number of conditions that include Arthritis of Spine, Back Pain, Spine Stenosis, Disc Rupture, Radiculopathy and Pinched Nerve. The common surgery options include the following:
- Laminectomy : This Herniated Disc Surgery in India procedure simply removes a majority of the lamina seen over a vertebra or seen over the bony arch.
- Artificial Disc Replacement : This Herniated Disc Surgery in India procedure treats the diseased herniated disc seen replaced with the artificial disc. For treating the pain that is seen getting connected with the degenerative disc disease like the Prodisc-L one can be seen making it with the plastic and metal.
- Discectomy : In this Herniated Disc Surgery in India one can find the entire or a part of an intervertebral disc that is seen removed.
- Spinal Fusion : In this Herniated Disc Surgery in India procedure, the surgeon is seen using the bone by grafting it over the spine for creating a hard union seen in between the two or more vertebrae. At times the rods and screws are seen being used for offering the additional spinal support.
- Laminotomy : During this Herniated Disc Surgery in India procedure, the surgeon is seen like an opening that is created over the lamina that can reduce the the pressure over the nerve roots.
- Endoscopic Procedure: In this Herniated Disc Surgery in India procedure, one can find the surgeon doing it with small incision and then inserting the small size camera and then fixing the same.
- Laser Therapy for a Herniated Disc: The Herniated Disc Surgery in India procedure deals with treating the neck or the back pain that come along with herniated disc. The surgery gets an instant relief without actually carrying out the surgery.
You have all the reasons to go for the Herniated Disc Surgery in India as it come along with high quality with affordable cost.