For many mums finding ideas for kids snack or lunch box is one of the most challenging tasks; especially when kids are demanding and fussy. As a mom, you want to load your kid’s box with nutrition and make it interesting for the kid as well.
To cater to such an audience, Haldiram has the perfect remedy. They have a wide range of healthy snacks and food that is ready to eat, some of them are as follows-
1) Palak Paneer - You can never, never go wrong with Palak Paneer. Just imagine, it’s a bit cold outside, and you are having it with a bunch of friends, so tempting! It consists of paneer, in a thick paste made from puréed spinach and seasoned with garlic, garam masala, and other spices. Frozen palak paneer is a great option if you are a vegetarian. Undoubtedly, it is the safest bet abroad.
2) Dal Makhani - Dal makhani an authentic North Indian recipe, is the most popular recipe served in restaurants. Whenever we dine out, we never miss out to order dal makhni. This dish takes a lot of time and effort to prepare. It is made with lentils, red kidney beans, cream, and butter, and is undoubtedly everyone's favorite when it comes to dining out. This version is vibrant, but you can leave out the cream to make it lighter. To get the same flavor of the dish at home in less time, it’s better to go for Haldiram’s minute khana. It is generally served with roti or rice.
3) Frozen Samosa - A triangle that everybody loves. Be it summer, autumn or winter, you can have samosa any time. It is fried or baked dish with a savory filling of spiced potatoes, onions, peas, or lentils. When it comes to frozen samosa, the level of sugar and trans fat is very low, so it is safe to say that it a healthier option.
4) Desi Wraps - Craving for delicious rolls? Haldiram’s has got you covered. Haldiram’s has a wide range of delicious options such as Mix Veg, Chilli Paneer, Paneer Tikka Wraps, Punjabi Choley, Soya Chop, Shami Kebab and Veg Wraps. Authentic Indian flavored wraps that will totally compliment your tea.
5) Peda - This Indian sweet is a specialty of Mathura, the land of Lord Krishna. It is a mixture of sugar, traditional flavorings including pistachio nuts, saffron and cardamom seeds, and khoa. You mix them all, and you get Peda sweet! Other than that one of the most favorite sweet dishes is Gajar Halwa. The carrot is graded and cooked for hours with milk.
Haldiram has launched its franchise in the states as well. It offers tasty and healthy snacks which one can store and consume whenever they want to; it is a blessing in disguise. You also have the option of frozen food which is so easy to prepare and serve, and one might think that just because it is frozen the quality of product might also deteriorate, but that is not the case. Moreover, they are available at a projectable price.