Hey guys and gals, we've made it half way through the week! Let's finish it off strong to start this 12wk challenge off right!
Here is my workout for the 4th day.
I will be focusing on Shoulders today, so I call it a heavy Shoulders day. This week I will be focusing on intra set stretching, you can find out more about this by listening to the newest episode of the Ben Pakulsi Podcast. I will be doing a 40 second rest period in between every set.
Make Sure you stretch in some form before you begin. I like to do an active warm up, with a foam roller.
Shoulders & Legs
1) 75-80% Incline Dumbbell Presses (Start off light and work your way up, to loosen up your joints)
2x warm up 12-15, 4x8-12
2) Reverse Grip Presses Standing ( If you need a good example watching Joe Donnelys youtube video on shoulders http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXSHbPhdi8c 5:50 into the video.)
3) Reverse Dumbbell Fly Bent Over
4) Rear Delt Row (if you need a goo example I suggest watching Jim Cordovas youtube video on shoulders http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzTFYXUcPPc 2:30 into the video.)
5) Straight Arm dips (you can see how to do it on my instagram page.)
6) Leg extensions
1 warm upx12-15, 4x8-12
7) Leg Press
8) Dumbbell Single Stiff Leg Deadlifts
9) Seated Calf Raises
10) Leg Press Calf Raises
Cardio: I prefer to do my workout and cardio separately, but if you do not have time I suggest doing it after your workout.
4 sets of car pushes for 20 seconds with 2-4 minutes of rest in between.