Birthdays are the best moments of life, especially for babies. The smile on the face is worth a big party and lots of beautiful and surprising gifts. Gathering lots of things and putting them together makes it look like you have put a lot of effort into making the gift.
There isn’t any specified size for the gift. Gifting is fun for both the giver and receiver. However, there are few things to look for before gifting the special person.
Look at the age of the birthday person!
The age of the birthday person is really necessary to know so that you can gift them the right item.
- If it is a small child, it’s better to gift harmless soft toys or baby items, clothes, bibs or other things appreciated by the mother. You can also gift the baby as per the gender, if it’s a boy, gift boyish toys like small cars, boats, ships together in a small basket. However, if it’s a girl, it is better to go with dolls or other girlish toys.
- Teenagers today prefer to get gift certificates so that they can download some music or books they prefer to read.
- Go for a basket with gourmet foods or ties or cologne for men. If he loves to barbecue, then gifting a basket with spice rubs and special sauces will be apt.
- Buying birthday gifts for women is way easier than men. You can gift a woman with cooking items like aprons, gloves or other exotic spices or perhaps some gourmet sauces. The best thing to gift a woman would obviously be chocolate and flowers but for a change, you can gift them with bath salts, lotions or perfumes. If you know their brand, it is better to go with a bottle of wine or champagne.
- Grandparents usual appreciate healthy gifts such as fruits and some nuts and few gourmet items. Remember that you need to be very specific about your selection when it comes to an older person.
Make the special day more memorable!
- If the birthday of a person coincides with festivals like Christmas or Halloween or some other special day then it is better to gift them with themed items to remind them of the day. Also, you can use brightly colored boxes instead of custom baskets.
- However, you can make beautiful handcrafted baskets which will be more appreciated. Pack it with various chocolates, candles, snacks, novelty items, books, colors, candies, brownies, small gift boxes, toys, flowers and other items you want to gift.
- If you want to gift memories, it best to gift a basket full of sweet flowers and all the photographs containing small, beautiful, sweet and sour moments.
If the birthday person lives away from you and you cannot gift them directly, you can order the gift online and put their location instead of yours so that it will reach them on time.