South Korean label We11done is a rare brand that, five years after launch, boasts a superior fan base. It is the project of Jessica Jung and Dami Kwon’s project that work with numerous cool labels from around the world.
We11done's intricate design is hard to describe in just a few words: it's something between streetwear and tailoring with a couple of formal dresses. Among the brand’s fans are many stars: actress Billie Eilish, Kylie Jenner, and other famous celebrities.
- We11done's debut on the Paris catwalk with the fall-winter 2020 collection was extremely successful.
- Passionate fashion fans and sophisticated buyers were waiting for their next show in the French capital with special impatience.
- On the eve of We11done's virtual presentation at Paris Men's Fashion Week, journalists caught up with Jessica Jung.
What prompted the creator to launch We11done? The originators always imagine things they would like to wear, but they do not meet them in reality. So the idea arose to create clothes yourself.
Men's spring/summer 2021 collection
The designers did not address any specific topics. The process was like working on a sculpture: it all started with a rough idea, which they polished and polished. View more about this collection at https://dresshub.com/b/we11done
This season, the collection came out a little more sophisticated than usual. They wanted the silhouettes and cut to suit travel. It is based on the idea of "imaginary travel,” travel inside one's own consciousness, since real travel is still prohibited. What happened in the end?
- Bold, plunging necklines, round neck jersey, and bold, off-the-shoulder special occasion dresses.
- If you take a closer look at the knit pattern, you will see allusions to shellfish and corals woven into the canvas.
- Flowing silks, spacious cuts, airy openwork things - all this embodies the idea of travel.
Famous Korean models starred in the lookbook. Since you cannot travel abroad, most of the supermodels, who usually work somewhere overseas and oceans, are now in Korea. The pandemic gave the creator a unique occasion to work with the most talented models.