Though entire Spain is a wonderful place to live in there are some places in this country that look more wonderful because of their awesome climate, greenery, beaches, water and sea life. Moraira is one of those just awesome towns in Spain which houses some of the world’s prestigious water bodies, beaches and a beautiful sea life.
The town nestles on Spain’s eastern coast which is called as the Costa Blanca. The town is most popular for its multitude of beaches with clean, fine & warm sand. The Moraira town attracts tourists mainly from Germany, UK and the Netherlands.
According to an estimate foreign investors bought about 50,000 homes in Spain according to Estate agents in Moraira. The Government statistics prove that it the citizens from the UK who have purchased more houses in Moraira and other places in Spain.
Here are top 6 reasons why you should have a house in Moraira Town in Spain:
1. The perfect Golden beaches in Moraira and the mild warm climate of Spain provide just environment for beach visitors to relax under the sun.
2. The visitors from the countries all over the world flock to this town in millions every year to enjoy their vacations. There are total 8 beaches in Moraira and all the beaches remain houseful for the year.
3. The tourists flocking to Moraira love to do shopping in the town. There is a range of shops in the town for bigger shopping trips to whet your appetite for spending holiday money.
4. There are enough shopping centres in the town to meet your basic needs on holidays. In addition, there are banks, café, bars, and estate agents in Moraira and so on.
5. The Moraira town in Spain houses some marvellous water bodies in the world. So water based sports and activities form a most important feature of this town.
6. For people who do not best adapting at piloting a speedboat or a diving professional, there are plenty of other ways to enjoy their time in Moraira.