Heatbud logo
Dream Diary Visit zone home page
Open Zone
< Previous Post
> Next Post
Create Post in this Zone
Create a new Zone
Login to favorite zones.
  • Business
  • Global QYResearch
  • Market ResearchNest
  • MarketResearch
  • Food and Beverages
  • Trendy Women Tops That Will Help You To Improve
  • Analytical Market Research Report
  • Ascot Vale Garden Centre
  • Global QYResearch
  • My Zone
  • Health
  • Politics
  • eMarketOrg.com
  • Singing Bowls
  • Car Accessories
  • Global Food Industry Research Reports
  • College
  • Market Research Reports
  • AlgoroReports
  • Beauty & Fashion
  • Research Trades
  • What Needs to be Said
  • Panda Antivirus Support
  • Market Research Report
  • health
Join the Social Blogging revolution!
My Dreams: Life in a Different World
Share Blog Post by URL Like Heatbud on Facebook
UNIQUE VIEWS   +   UP VOTES Vote Up   -   DOWN VOTES Vote Down   +   COMMENTS Comments   =   HEAT INDEX What is Heat Index?

I'm sure you've had several mysterious dreams over the time. Dreams are expressions of deep thoughts from our own mind. I’ve had so many dreams, and I add 1 more almost everyday. I usually remember most of the dreams I get, and 95% is based on my thoughts. A dream about my crush. Wishes. Travelling. Talking. But the other 5% is very weird. I have even dreamed about events that eventually happen (and you experience the aha moment.)

This is one of the best dreams I’ve ever had:

I was walking, very slowly, exploring the beauty of nature around me. The day was very bright, but the sky refused to clear. All of a sudden, pouring rain ( I <3 rain!) I continued walking, and that’s when I noticed: the rain had stained my white dress to a reddish maroon (my favorite color and the color of my old school uniform <3) Somehow, the dress also had a layer of black lace, with a suddenly appeared long sleeve. Further in the path, I met the Mahabharat’s characters (It is an Indian epic about the truths of justice, the role of fate and karma in someone’s life, preached by Lord Krishna. I really love reading epics because it provides me with confidence, courage and the positivity towards life as a whole :) It gives you an understanding about life, in a different perspective. Even though the events are not much relatable, the themes are. I also watch a TV show about it from Star Plus.) At this point, I’m thinking about if I want to continue walking. And the next moment I realize I’m kidnapped by someone in a wagon- kind of vehicle. A sudden darkness overtakes the brightness of the day. But it does not last long because Karna (a character from the Mahabharat) saves me! But as I look at him closer, he changes into my first love (This is a guy who told me that he liked me, and I ignored him. But in reality, I liked him too. I still miss him </3 It is almost impossible to forget… filled with guilt on my actions.) He smiles at me, looks into my eyes and then he literally pushes me down (This is a reflection of my inner guilt and the fear of hatred.) I fell.

I woke up.

1 blogger(s) are following this post, but not you. Follow?
No comments yet.
Post a Comment:

Related Posts:
By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Terms of Service. GOT IT