Cannabidiol, popularly known as CBD, is one of the various compounds found in the cannabis plant. There are over 113 identified cannabinoids in the cannabis plant, out of which CBD and THC are most popular. THC or tetrahydrocannabinol usually makes us feel high due to its psychoactive nature. Therefore, its usage is still illegal.
CBD, on the other hand, works differently from THC. CBD is non-psychoactive and does not get you high. Derived from hemp plants, CBD contains only 0.3% of THC. It has various medicinal feature that has the ability to heal many health issues. This compound is quite popular for curing pain, inflammation, stress and even depression.
Due to these medicinal and non-psychoactive properties, many U.S states legalized the usage of hemp derived CBD. After the legalization, the medical and beauty industries mad many innovations with CBD. Today, we see many CBD infused products in the market for our health benefits.
However, it is also extremely important to be careful while choosing CBD based products. Always go for a reputed and trusted brand. JustCBD is one of the most trusted stores that have variety of legal and certified CBD infused products. They have very well experience in the production as well as distribution of both, retail and wholesale CBD products all over the world.
CBD has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial characteristics that help in curing various health related problems. However, does CBD help with kidney stones? Let us learn briefly about this.
CBD and kidney stones
Though there is not specific research made on this topic, we can find various study that speaks about CBD and kidney stones. Let us first understand what exactly kidney stones are?
Formed from calcium oxalate, kidney stone is collection of minerals in our urine, in the kidney. Consuming food that contains high oxalate such as spinach, coffee, beans and many more may rise up the risk of developing kidney stones.
Experiencing severe and chronic pain in your back or side is the most commonly noted symptom. Fever, vomiting, chills and blood in urine may happen too.
- How CBD helps with kidney stones:
- CBD is quite popular for its pain relieving properties.
- CBD when enters our body, it connects with our body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS) and its receptors, CB1 and CB2.
- ECS is responsible for balancing various operations of our body and is present everywhere in our body.
- CBD, along with ECS, helps in alleviating the pain naturally.
- The pain associated with kidney stones may be continuous or may occur in regular intervals. CBD helps in providing relief from the pain largely.
Other natural remedies for kidney stones
- Drink more water and stay hydrated
- Herbs like wheatgrass, basil and celery are very helpful in treating kidney stones.
While you purchase a CBD infused product, do verify the product clearly. Check the ingredients used for manufacturing the product, the level of THC (not more than 0.3%), if the product is legal or not, certification from third party.
If you are new to CBD or under any medication, then make sure to consult your doctor first before using CBD infused products.