About Oligodendroglioma Market
Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Oligodendroglioma-Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Oligodendroglioma (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Oligodendroglioma is a type of glioma (primary glial brain tumor). They often contain mineral deposits (called calcifications), areas of hemorrhage, and/or cysts. The most common symptoms are seizures, headaches, and personality changes. Other symptoms vary by location and size of the tumor. Treatment includes chemotherapy surgery and radiation therapy.
Request For Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1339581
Global Markets Direct's Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Oligodendroglioma-Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Oligodendroglioma (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Oligodendroglioma (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Oligodendroglioma and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II and Phase I stages are 2, 6 and 11 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II and Phase I stages comprises 1 and 1 molecules, respectively.
Oligodendroglioma (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Directs proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
View Sample PDF @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/reports/1339581/oligodendroglioma-pipeline-review-h2-2017-market-research-reports.pdf
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Oligodendroglioma (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Oligodendroglioma (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Oligodendroglioma (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Oligodendroglioma (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Oligodendroglioma (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Oligodendroglioma (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and its most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Oligodendroglioma (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/enquiry/1339581
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 5
Oligodendroglioma-Therapeutics Development 7
Pipeline Overview 7
Pipeline by Companies 8
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes 10
Products under Development by Companies 11
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes 12
Oligodendroglioma-Therapeutics Assessment 13
Assessment by Target 13
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 15
Assessment by Route of Administration 17
Assessment by Molecule Type 19
Oligodendroglioma-Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 21
AngioChem Inc 21
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH 21
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co 21
Cavion LLC 22
Celldex Therapeutics Inc 22
Eli Lilly and Co 23
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd 23
Immatics Biotechnologies GmbH 24
Ipsen SA 24
Leadiant Biosciences Inc 24
Millennium Pharmaceuticals Inc 25
Northwest Biotherapeutics Inc 25
Novartis AG 26
Pfizer Inc 26
Tocagen Inc 27
Oligodendroglioma-Drug Profiles 28
abemaciclib-Drug Profile 28
afatinib dimaleate-Drug Profile 36
alisertib-Drug Profile 50
bevacizumab-Drug Profile 56
CDX-1401-Drug Profile 68
Cellular Immunotherapy for Gliomas-Drug Profile 71
Cellular Immunotherapy for Oncology-Drug Profile 72
dasatinib-Drug Profile 73
DCVax-L-Drug Profile 77
flucytosine + TBio-01-Drug Profile 85
flucytosine ER + vocimagene amiretrorepvec-Drug Profile 86
IMA-950-Drug Profile 96
irinotecan hydrochloride-Drug Profile 98
irinotecan hydrochloride + TBio-02-Drug Profile 110
mibefradil dihydrochloride-Drug Profile 112
nilotinib-Drug Profile 115
p28-Drug Profile 122
paclitaxel trevatide-Drug Profile 124
palbociclib-Drug Profile 129
procarbazine hydrochloride-Drug Profile 142
TBX.OncV NSC-Drug Profile 143
Oligodendroglioma-Dormant Projects 144
Oligodendroglioma-Discontinued Products 145
Secondary Research 146
Primary Research 146
Expert Panel Validation 146
Contact Us 146
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207