Out of all the favorable types of loans that are made to be available in today’s society, the most beneficial one happens to be the personal loan. This is most certainly an ideal way of solving all sorts of monetary problems.
Money always tends to play a crucial role in our lives. It is the common urge to fulfill every personal need that eventually pushes up for taking a personal loan. It is not always possible to fulfill every demand from the hard earned savings. Often we tend to aim for a bigger house, big car or other amenities that our monthly pay cheque fails to fulfill. This is where the personal loan amount comes to help. The common desire to fulfill all the personal demands can be easily achieved by the personal loan. There are hundreds of banks and financial organizations in India which offer several lucrative offers on personal loans.
When a loan amount is offered by a financial organization for personal reasons, it is said to be categorized as a personal loan. These loans are provided for the purpose of fulfilling every purpose related to making the personal needs meet. The personal loan in Delhi is provided are usually provided under the following categories:
- Consumer Durable personal Loan: When a loan amount is sanctioned for purchasing some durable products such as refrigerators, television, air conditioners, washing machines, home theatres, music systems, etc. it is said to be the consumer durable loan. The borrower can get the loan sanctioned between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 2,00,000. The maximum tenure to repay the loan is 5 years.
- Marriage Loans: In a country like India, people (especially the parents of daughters) need to take these kinds of loans to arrange everything properly. These loans depend upon the repayment capacity of the applicants.
- Personal computer loans: owning a computer is definitely a necessity and there are several banks all over India which provide loans to consumers who are interested to purchase computers. The banks can provide the loan up to Rs. 1,00,000 and the rate of interest depends upon the prime lending rate.
- Festival Loans: people take loans to celebrate a certain festival. banks provide the festival loans for up to Rs. 50,000 and the loan amount is restricted to 12 months.
- Personal Loans for getting pension: Those who have retired from their job can avail the Pension Loans where the banks tend to offer almost 9 times of the amount which the borrower received as the last pension.