It is believed that in the course of a lifetime, women spend 72 hours shaving their legs, which is a most hated beauty ritual. To find out the best solution for removing excess body hair or unwanted facial hair, women are trying out bleaching, shaving and waxing. These types of hair removal techniques or ways are not effective for enjoying permanent hair removing solution.
Because of genetics, ethnic heritage or medical conditions like PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) or menopause, the growth of hair varies from woman to woman. In this case, finding a permanent solution for excess or unwanted hair removal will prove to be effective.
Are you looking to get a best solution for removing your unwanted hair permanently? Do you know electrolysis is an approved method for permanent hair removal?
There are number of permanent hair reduction method but only electrolysis is approved as a safe and effective permanent hair removing treatment is known to be. With this treatment, you will get rid of unwanted or excess hair from body and face that will leave behind smooth and hair free beautiful skin.
Today electrolysis treatment is the only method that is medically approved by FGZ for delivering safe permanent hair removing solution. This treatment is executed via a small needle, through which a small electric current is targeted into each hair follicle that destroys the root.
Benefits of Electrolysis:
- FDA approved
- Safe and effective with permanent solution
- Natural procedure
- No use of chemicals as this treatment works with natural saline
- Very little risk of skin burning issue with electrolysis
- It does not target hair pigmentation
- Helps in treating a wider range of skin tones and hair colors
Things to Consider Before the Electrolysis Treatment:
- Give yourself time and be relaxed before making an appointment.
- Avoid making appointment just before or during your period (if you generally feel irritable or sensitive at this time of month).
- Before your appointment, you should avoid in taking caffeine (as caffeine acts as a stimulant and make you irritable).
- To avoid dilation of blood vessels, you need to prevent yourself from direct sun exposure 48 hours before the treatment.
- Drink enough water
Contact a Licensed Electrologist:
By contacting an expert electrologist, you can achieve best results. For which, these days most of the people in Ft. Lauderdale and South Florida are opting for safe electrolysis hair removal treatment at Electrolysis By Debra. At our office, you will enjoy an affordable, effective and gentle permanent hair removing solution for body and face. Most experienced and licensed electrologist-Debra at Electrolysis by Debra will help you in getting transformed into a diva without having any unwanted hairs.
For more details, stay social with us on: Folkd & Diigo