Your boss called you and give you a significant assignment for the benefits of the whole company, it is entertaining the VVIP client and your goal is to close the deal. How would you react? What would you do? No more worry nights, and troubled. You are on the perfect page to get yourself equipped and prepared for that big moment. This might be you chance to be famous in the company or even get promoted.
Tips to get the YES of your clients
1. Know about your client – internet is big help to research about his or her interests, hobbies, favorites, and even family background, recent activities attended, volunteering events, or if your client has a blog find ample time to read it. Doing this will help you to pick the right place, activities and topics you will be doing together with the client.
2. Plan ahead – after knowing valuable things about your client then it is time for you to call restaurants, other venues, attraction places, museums, or bars to make a reservation. It will be helpful also to inform the manager of that place, that you will be with an important guest so they can help you to give him or her the best experience.
3. Listen carefully – in this deafening world we might sometimes forget to listen carefully to what people might say. Practicing active listening will be a great help for your client that you care for him or her and that you are interested for everything he or she say. Another thing is do not be on the phone all the time. Entertaining your client is the time to forget your phone; you can turn it off or leave it at home or in the car. You need to give your client a full attention, not a half time to check your email, facebook, twitter or any other social media.
4. Do not be late – always make extra time for traffics jams or any other unknown events that might cause you to be late. Being punctual demonstrate your good business etiquette. You don’t want to wait for a long time for someone who is late right? Same goes with your client.
5. Clients first – another good business etiquette is to always wait for your client to sit down first, eat first before you do. This will show your respect to him or her.
6. Do not bargain- being with your client to show around the place and have him or her enjoy his or her stay during business trip does not mean to bring out the topic about business and your proposals in the middle of enjoyment. Let him or her be the first to bring out the business topic and when he or she do, be ready to discuss it with proficiency and professionalism.
7. Special service
– during the stay of your client, it will be great to have him or her experience a highly comfortable car limousine service offered by Toronto Limo Service
and its sophisticated ambiance with a top notch amenities including Wi-Fi connections, LED’s, Bluetooth connectivity, fully loaded mini fridges, leather sofas, and LED lights.
Doing these things will make your preparation enjoyable and hussle free, business means you want to be friends not strangers. Being with the client does not mean end of the world, rather it means, you can too enjoy the company of each other while doing business and in the end you will be able to close the deal with your client with a big smile.