Unicorn Makeup Brushes Set
Professional makeup brushes are designed to be used by makeup artists, however the quality and durability of these brushes makes them a good choice for everyone. The following outlines some of the things to consider when shopping for your professional makeup brushes.
• There are 3 general categories of fibers used for makeup brush bristles; natural, synthetic or a mix of the two. The brushes made with both natural and synthetic fibers are commonly referred to as duo fibre.
• Natural fiber brushes are more durable than synthetic brushes and are good at applying dry products such as blush, bronzer, powder and mineral foundations.
• There are several hair types within the natural fiber category. Professional brushes made of natural fibers may have squirrel, pony, goat or sable hair.
• Camel hair is a generic term used to describe brushes made from a mix of squirrel, goat or pony hair.
• Synthetic bristles are made of nylon and are less absorbent than natural fibers. Because synthetic makeup brushes are less absorbent, they are particularly useful for applying liquid foundation and other wet products.
• A complete set of professional brushes may include upwards of 32 brushes, since there are makeup brushes designed for every aspect of makeup application. A makeup artist may require all of these brushes, but for others a smaller selection of 8-10 brushes is typically a good number.
• Purchasing makeup brush sets is typically a more economical way to purchase multiple brushes. If you start with a good cosmetic brush set with 8-10 pieces, you can gradually add individual brushes to your collection over time.