Countless astronomers are searching for areas that give a clear glimpse to distance , and down below we have listed TOP-10 most popular and romantic stargazing locations in the world.
1) Hawaii - many romantic stargazing locations
The Mauna Kea Observatories are located at 4205 m (13 796 ft) elevation and are possibly the most famous in the world.
2) Atacama Desert, Chile - best stargazing weather
Among the driest areas on our planet that receives only a millimeter of rain each year, thus providing wonderful conditions for stargazing.
3) Tuscany, Italy - ignited revolution in astronomy
This is also a place where in the seventeenth century Galileo Galilei developed his famous telescope, igniting a revolution in astronomy.
4) Tenerife, Spain - stargazing traveller destination awards
The island is well known for its pristine beaches and busy nightlife. Nevertheless it is also considered to be among the best places to go stargazing in Europe.
5) Natural Bridges National Monument, Utah, USA
Throughout the daytime it is a wonderful site, filled with natural rock wonders like arcs, bridges, weird formations, but throughout the night a whole other landscape above opens.
6) Cherry Springs State Park, Pennsylvania, USA
The observations are made of the top of the 701 m (2300 ft) high mountain, where one may have a 360° panoramic perspective, with no light pollution along with other distractions.
7) Sagarmtha National Park, Nepal
This is the place where the roof of the world touches the skies.
I hope that you'll get a chanceto visit one of those areas, if not you can always purchase a star.