- Enable behavior in our Products and/or Services that is tailored to the activity or preferences of a person visiting our properties.
- Allow users to opt out of certain types of personalization in our products.
- Collect information on our users' preferences in order to create more useful products.
- Maintain the regular business operations of our Advertising and Marketing departments (such as one-time pop-ups).
- Help to diagnose and correct downtime, bugs, and errors in our code to ensure that our products are operating efficiently.
- Customize ad experience for our users based on the blog post content on the page.
- Allow us to track when a Heatbud user sees or clicks on an ad or later visits a third-party website or purchases a product on a third-party website.
- Collect impressions and click data for internal reporting and product optimization.
- Monitor site traffic and behavior flows of users.
- Measure the effectiveness of on-site products.
- Measure the effectiveness of off-site marketing campaigns and tactics.
Third Party Cookies:
HOW DO I RESTRICT COOKIES?
If you decide that you do not want cookies to be set on your device by our third-party Partners, you can adjust the settings on your internet browser and choose from the available Cookies setting to best meet your preferences. While setting options may vary from browser to browser, you can generally choose to reject some or all cookies, or instead to receive a notification when a cookie is being placed on your device. For more information, please refer to the user help information for your browser of choice. Please keep in mind that cookies may be required for certain functionalities, and by blocking these cookies, you may limit your access to certain parts or features of our Heatbud.
Heatbud is a podium to express your ideas, thoughts and opinions to the entire world.
Please use discretion when sharing personal information in your posts. Never share sensitive and private information such as social security number, driver's license, credit card numbers etc.
While most of what you type on Heatbud becomes public instantly, we do recognize that the email address and password that we collect during the process of registration need to be protected. We handle them sensitively.
We will use your email address only for important communication from us and our partners, while giving you the ability to restrict such email communication, as required by law.
However, we may still send some critical communication to you, as deemed necessary by us to continue business relationships with you, and as warranted by law.
Terms of Service
You are the sole owner of the content that you submit. You're responsible to make sure that copyright of the content is duly honored.
We request that you avoid using objectionable content in your posts. We're not the authority to decide which content is objectionable, and hence we don't edit, modify or censor your posts. But we reserve the right to delete your blog(s) or delete your account completely, if we choose to.
We don't accept blog posts on adult or illegal topics such as casino, tobacco, escorts, guns, alcohol, drugs etc.
Brands and Trademarks: Heatbud prohibits use of content that impersonates any brand and/or uses any trademark in an attempt to steal personal information or perform similar unlawful activities. Furthermore, unauthorized display and/or misappropriation of copyrighted material and trademarks with an intent to profit is a violation of their intellectual property rights and as such those activities are strictly prohibited on Heatbud.
Under no circumstances do we take the ownership of your content. We may, however, use your content (giving due credit to you) for promotional purposes.
Heatbud protects the intellectual property of the bloggers to the extent allowed by the law. Readers may share Heatbud posts in their "original" form giving due credit to the blogger. However, the blog content should NOT be extracted, copied or used elsewhere without obtaining permission from the blogger.
Your data is encrypted using a High-grade 256 bit encryption before being transmitted over the internet.
Your password is encrypted before storing, using a one-way key algorithm that provides no means of decrypting. As such, our employees and our customer service can never see your password as a plain text.
This software comes with no warranties.
While we do our best to keep your information safe and secure, we can't rule out the possibility of your information being hacked or lost, due to the things beyond our control. Examples are bugs in the software, and issues with the infrastructure. In the unlikely event that it happens, we will do our best to recover and protect your information.
We're always looking for your valuable suggestions. Please do Contact Us any time.