Working for Heatbud is fun and rewarding!
- Best Work/Life balance ever. Guaranteed!
- Really flexible hours.
- Killer working environment.
- Party and play everyday.
- Work on cutting edge tools and technologies.
- Training and Conferences are encouraged.
We develop software that helps people share their creativity and opinions with everybody across the world. We have a small team that is lean and moves fast.
We take time to learn and have fun, enjoying each other's company and priming the creative pump. This is an opportunity to make a significant contribution to our flagship product and the organization as a whole.
We are currently looking for...
User Interface Designer
We're looking for a talented web and mobile designer with an excellent web and mobile portfolio (can be native and/or cross-platform), a willingness to take on large challenges, and a passion for collaboration. This position will help them define and implement a common interaction vocabulary. The ideal candidate will know how to focus their own efforts on high impact activities, while helping to guide others toward consistency with a broader vision.
You will be able to create effective and beautiful web and mobile designs. You will know what needs to change when designing for a specific mobile OS versus designing a mobile web app.
Ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys working with development teams on small details as well as the big picture; who is both willing to explain design principals and is productive in their application. Rapid prototyping is a requirement, with the ability to adjust fidelity as needed. Development experience is a big plus. The designer must be adept at making tradeoffs that balance technical and business requirements, and at providing final assets directly to engineering.
- Able to articulate design processes and design decision making considerations.
- Broad knowledge of design patterns for mobile UIs, both native OS and web applications.
- Experience in Agile environments.
- A portfolio of interaction designs for mobile platforms.
Lead Software Engineer/ Architect
This Lead Software Engineer will play a Development Lead role for our Development team.
This individual will be responsible for the creation of quality web based software components that are used by millions of our customers across the world. The Lead Software Engineer will work closely with the project manager, systems analysts, architects, and other developers to design, build, test, and deliver the features that make up our flagship product.
He/she will be expected to provide guidance and mentoring to the other developers on their projects.
- Be able to create intuitive web sites and services.
- Excellent Web and Mobile development skills.
- Experience with Spring Framework and Spring Security.
- Familiarity with at least one RDBMS and one NoSQL database.
- Having worked in Agile development environments.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.