It is important to connect with your HP wireless printer in a proper manner or else you can’t take the full privilege of your HP printer. Therefore it is necessary to configure your HP wireless printers, so this guide will help you set up the HP wireless printers in an efficient manner and HP Technical Support Number is something you can rely upon in the case of any error.
Follow the steps to setup your wireless printers on your computing device:
- Open the printer’s box.
- Follow the prompts to connect the printer.
- Now plug the printer into the wall socket and install the cartridges in a proper manner.
- Start it properly and align the paper incorrect manner.
- Now check the printer’s connection from the wireless connection or Ethernet cable.
Now let’s get a detailed view of HP wireless setup:
Prepare your installation:
Firstly you need to make the important preparations, before initiating the installation. Now, you need to give power to your router by turning it on. Now, turn on your computer device. Furthermore, install the ink cartridges and other components inside the printer. At last, you have to connect your devices to the same network.
You now need to install the printer and the required drivers for the functioning of HP wireless printer on your device. After that make the necessary configuration settings. Follow the installation step:
- Remove the USB cable from the printer.
- Look for the correct drivers and install on your device.
- Let the printer connect to your computing device using a wireless connection.
- Go to the Start menu.
- Choose Settings and then Printers and scanners.
- Tap on Add a printer or scanner.
- Choose the Printer.
- Now follow the prompts to setup the printer on your desktop.
- Place the document and start printing.
If you are unable to install the document, you can take help from the following steps:
- Restart your devices both printing and computing devices.
- Check the network settings and signal strength of your wireless.
- Replace the router and computer and bring them near for better connection.
- Change the settings of the wireless network.
- Remove the obstacles if there is any between the wireless network and your printer.
- If you are unable to connect the IP address on your router, do it manually.
If you are not able to set up your wireless printer on your device, call the HP Toll Free Number for immediate response to your issues from experts. HP Printer Helpline Number is accessible through the day and night to help the trouble users to setup wireless HP printers seamlessly.
Visit here for more information https://hphelpnumber.com/hp-customer-support/